What are Enterprise Resource Pools?
Enterprise Resource Pools are essentially blocks of computing resource combining CPU, Memory, Storage and I/O. These resource pools are sandbagged and dedicated to each customer and can be consumed to provision whatever and however many workloads you wish in either a managed or un-managed environment. In a managed environment Codestone would carry out all of the professional services from design through to implementation and support. In an unmanaged environment you will be given full access to the resource pool management client with the ability to “deploy and destroy” workloads at your own discretion.
Why purchase Enterprise Resource Pools?
- Purchase monthly compute power on a per server basis or,
- Purchase pools of compute power to be used at own discretion
- Managed or Unmanaged
- Self manage the Server workloads or Resource pool
- Deploy and Destroy workloads as needed and on demand
- Highly Available infrastructure, no single point of failure
- Make critical workloads fault tolerant for zero downtime
- Manage virtual switches in the cloud to create Cloud Networks?
- Create secure WAN between on premise network and cloud network
- Report on resource usage and consumption for accurate sizing and future planning